Monday, January 30, 2012

Where then ?

I have been told so many times that one day a woman will come my way and sweep me off my feet. Hundreds of times I listen and shake my head and silently agree that it may happen one day. But I know better and I think they do too. I am unfair I suppose, comparing each woman to her, it's unfair to me and to them because no one can measure up to my feelings for her....past or present. I don't want to feel this way but how can I stop ? I have had the pleasure to be in the company of many wonderfully beautiful women that any man would be proud to have on their arm or in their bed. But even then my mind drifts back to the time when she was mine....all mine...even though she wasn't mine near as much as I thought she was, still I was happy. I hate that love shit...messes with your head and makes you do crazy shit that you would never do if not for this evilest of emotions. It makes you "think" you are in love with someone and that they are in love with you when your mind is telling you different. The heart does lie my friends....and a wicked lie it will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment