Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Drowning

I loved her once...maybe I still do somewhere in the back of my mind. Either way, she is gone now and I am here to live my life...day by day and by the seat of my pants it seems. I thought I had found THE one, only problem was that she hadn't. You know the whole grass is greener on the other side bullshit. But life and time march on and wait for no man. Not even for me.

Life is filled with women with whom I try to fill the void. All are wonderful women who will always have a place in my heart but, are just a temporary high for me. Reaching and grasping for the drug of all drugs... love. That touch of the one you love that excites you like no other can. The sex you can only experience with the one you truly love. Good sex can be had with anyone but great sex, that can only be with the one you love.

I have been told that I am "emotionally unavailable", kind of a funny term but one that fits I suppose. I'm not sure I will ever be anything but. I'm just drowning in this life of mine.....



This is the first blog post here and if you would like to share it feel free. Facebook me, tweet me, whatever the hell that is, google me or whatever. Just know that everything here belongs to me and me alone. That means...don't steal my shit or I will have to get Mid evil on your ass. Share me if you think my fucked life may give someone a laugh or make them feel better about themselves. I don't care either way. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment