Friday, January 27, 2012

Power

Power, that is the only definition I can come up with. Women have power over me..me of all people. The King of my world, and I fall prey to the power within the female species. You all have it, some are just more experienced with the use of it. Some know they have power....some don't realize the power they possess. Either way this power is a drug and it sways me. I can't resist it no matter how hard I try. Each of you have something about you that reaches out to me, consumes me, draws me into your clutches. You are my Kryptonite. I am a moth and you the flame. Your eyes, your hair, your curves.....the way your smile, the little flirts that you are so obvious with making sure I know your position on the subject at hand. Sex and a night of lust and fun. Making us both feel that feeling that we both yearn for if only for a little while. Temporary highs for one another. I love each of you in one way or another, love you and hate you at the same time. Love the feeling we give each other and hate the feelings the are to come if we let things get out of hand. And by out of hand I mean feelings that are felt too long by each and that feel too good to us both. The ones that turn to shit with time and leave us with a whole new emotion for one another. One that is not desired by either party. Those temporary feelings are fine while they do need to be kept in check, for the safety and sanity of each. It's a power that can destroy us all. The power you possess is a dangerous one and even more so when unleashed with no limits other than time. Then we must put the devil back in the can..keeping everyone safe from the wicked webs that are weaved by the lustful little bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment